Wednesday 24 September 2014

Update from the life of an Art Intern

Update from the life of an Art Intern


Dear Readers,

I must say it has been a bumpy ride but I have now settled into something which is making me incredibly happy, more every day!

I finished my internship with Simon Dickinson and although I enjoyed the experience and the people who, as I mentioned before are lovely I came to realise that the Old Master world was not for me, and not playing my strengths, so I bid the Dickinson team adieu and with the help of a very good friend ended up meeting the lovely Serena Morton.

A little background about Serena:

Serena started in the same area of the art world as I did, doing four years at Christie's. From there she curated many sell out exhibitions and bought many artists along with her on her journey.

Now Serena has her own gallery in Ladbroke Grove and is opening another fantastic space nearby (how she finds the time and energy to do all of this is an utter mystery!)

Serena has utterly taken me under her wing and who knows with her, we could take over the art world!

I will be keeping you my devoted readers up to date, there are many exciting plans in the pipe line but for now...WATCH THIS SPACE...

The Raven's Eye Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment